The Waverley Museum is housed in the former St. John the Baptist Anglican church. The church was built in 1862. In 1893 the building was taken in two pieces from its original site on Lake Thomas Drive to its current location and remained a house of worship until 1991 when St Thomas Anglican Church was built in Fall River.

There were several churches in the area including a Methodist church which is now a private residence, Fall River Baptist church founded in 1872 and St Rose of Lima Catholic Church founded in 1884.

St John's Anglican Church
St John the Baptist Anglican Church